07 December 2010

Meet the new guy!

Hey folks,

Give me a hand in welcoming the newest member to The North Seeking Arrow. We have brought Adam into the fold, as an Associate Editor, and will unleash him on the world in very short order. Adam is a USMC Veteran, now serving in the National Guard component. I've served with him for a number of years, and we've learned a lot from each other in the world of tactical gear.

Look for Adam's knowledge to start falling out here on The North Seeking Arrow very soon. Thanks and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Permission to come aboard!

    I just want to begin by thanking Will, Dan, and Tom for giving me this opportunity. I have known and served with Will and Dan for almost 10 years now. I hope to bring yet another useful opinion to The North Seeking Arrow that will be informative, insightful, useful, and fun. Look for some gear reviews in the immediate future.

    Again, it is great to be on board and thank you for the warm welcome.

    ReplyDelete